"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, June 18, 2012

Three Very Fast Things...

1) I'm scarce this week around the Internet as I dive into line edits for SOLSTICE. Yes, SOLSTICE has been edited since its prior publication and now line edited, and I definitely plan to do a post about what kinds of things I've changed. But until then, I must finish changing them.

2) The writing retreat was AWESOME! I'm going to post all about it, but first, see (1) above.



3) And for those who loved the Enchanted Inkpot First Lines post from a couple weeks ago, today, there's a fun post featuring last lines from our novels. I have the current last lines of TUT featured (which, yes, I'm sure will change). But still, last lines are fun. Head over if you get a chance and check.


And I hope your week is awesome!


3 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Glad the retreat went well. I can certainly understand the need for scarcity in the interwebz when line edits are calling. Well, not line edits...revisions are as close I'll get until my writing path gets an upgrade lol!!

Focus and good luck as you work through the edits.

A Backwards Story said...

Can't wait!! <3

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Angela! Good luck with your revisions! I'll be cheering you on!

Thanks, Bonnie! I can't wait either :)