"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, August 27, 2012

ADR3NALIN3!

I think I mentioned that I spoke at the San Antonio SCBWI meeting a couple weeks ago on world building (and if I didn't, it was a blast! Great group, questions, energy! They had it all. I'll post on world building soon.) Anyway...

...beforehand, I had the pleasure of meeting with Jordan Dane for coffee. We joked because we met at Starbucks, but Starbucks was actually inside Target. Perfect time for socks shopping. So Jordan mentioned she was part of this amazing blog filled with amazing people and extended an invitation to me to join. Seriously, how was I going to refuse that?

So here I am, a brand new member of the ADR3NALIN3 blog.



What is ADR3NALIN3?

ADR3NALIN3 is the brainchild of a group of authors who write the dark side of teen fiction. We are far from cozy and we don't do warm and fuzzy. When you send us emails during the early morning hours to tell us you've lost another night of sleep reading our books, we secretly do a strange “happy” dance that is borderline Voo Doo Hoo Doo.

We want to make your skin crawl and your heart beat faster as you venture deeper into the dark recesses of our imaginations. Reality can be overrated or just plain scary. We offer you a savory feast of chilling contemporary thrillers, eerie mysteries, fantasies from your worst nightmares, dark futuristic post-apocalyptic visions, techno-thrillers, and our bent and twisted take on mythologies and the paranormal.

Come hungry and enjoy!

Who is part of ADR3NALIN3?

Well, you can surf over and check everyone and their books out, but here is the quick list...

Dan Haring

Ilsa J Bick

Jamie Manning

Carol Tanzman

Jennifer Archer


A. G. Howard

Maureen McQuerry

Amanda Stevens

Michelle Gagnon

Jordan Dane

P. J. Hoover
P J Hoover



I'll be posting about every other week on the weekend. And instead of just posting features and book reviews, I'll be posting about real stuff. Or at least as real as writing fantasy and sci-fi gets. So please add ADR3NALIN3 to your blog roll! We will be forever grateful! Thanks, and I hope your Monday is awesome!


2 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Definitely sounds like my kind of thing. I'll have to check it out.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Angela! I heard you won the sketch on Ben Bender's facebook page!