"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's a great big Beautiful new Website

Hey! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are looking forward to a great week ahead!

Somehow, I got it into my head on Friday that I wanted to finally redesign the look of my website, so that's what the bulk of my weekend was spent doing (with the exception of the candid photo below*). I learned lots about fancy css stuff, and now, here is what I've come up with.**



Okay, here's the thing. I've spent way too much time on it already. So if you happen to buzz around and find a broken link or something yucky with it, please let me know. I'll mail you an ARC from my shelf. I'll even give you your choice of five to pick from because I am that grateful!


* Making chain-mail.This is what else I spent time on this weekend.
I look so serious.



** My blog is slowly catching up, so I know it doesn't match exactly. But it will get there soon.

4 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Great job with the website. Matching it up so the blog has the same look and feel is a very good idea. I didn't get to click on all the links, but had fun checking a few things out, such as the short and long version of how the world got author extraordinaire PJ Hoover :-)

Great list of FAQs and a good idea to have a page of where you'll be as this can give other writers ideas for events to attend and for readers to get to meet you.

PJ Hoover said...

Aw, thanks, Angela! You are the awesome-est! I find I just keep tinkering away at the website. I'll probably be making small little changes for the next month. I kind of obsess that way.
Thanks!

Heather Zundel said...

Woot!! SUPER fun and awesome stuff. Made especially so because you did all of this yourself. You are hardcore.

I clicked on the "Tut" link on the main page. It took me to the books main page. Not sure if it is supposed to have its own page yet.

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Heather! Yes, TUT pages are next on my list of things to do. Thank you for checking and for caring!