"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, August 16, 2012

WIN A PERSONALIZED SKETCH!

It's always all about the books! But what about the art, right? So today I'm giving away something a bit different on the blog.

A sketch!

Of anything you want!


No, not a sketch by me (for which you should be very thankful. My sketching abilities leave a bit to be desired). But my friend Ben Bender of Bender Comics does happen to know how to draw which is a good thing.

This is not just any sketch.
It will be a 9x12 sketch of your choosing.
Any character you want.
Black & white or colored.

Pretty awesome, right?

And I've included the below as a sample. Ben says the below was just one of his daily sketches and that your sketch will have more detail with most of the detail in the character.



You can check more of Ben's work out here and here.

Right, so how to enter?

It's easy! Two things to note...

1) This giveaway is open until 12:01 am on August 25, 2012
2) Contest is US only!

To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


**

Thanks and good luck!


6 comments:

A Backwards Story said...

Fun contest, PJ! :)

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks! How are you?

Bish Denham said...

What a great illustrator!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Bish! I will pass it along!

Angela Brown said...

A personalized sketch is so awesome. It would be cool to see how an artistic illustrator, like your friend, would sketch my character in NEVERLOVE in her Cleanser cloak and pistols called up from her tattoos...hmmm...

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, Angela, I love the idea of a character sketch. I may have to bribe my friend...