"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cover Reveal for SOLSTICE is coming!

I absolutely can't wait to share my cover for SOLSTICE (Tor Teen, June 2013) with you guys! I've been seeing some pretty awesome sketches over the last couple months, but the final cover is actually here!

So please stop back by on Monday at noon EST! I'll be doing the cover reveal here along with some other awesome, fantastic blogs around the Internet (did I mention how much I love book bloggers?). And because the cover makes me so happy, I'll also be hosting a giveaway of massive proportions (or something like that)!

So until Monday, you guys can gaze upon my dummy cover for a final few days...



Hope your weekend is filled with all things awesome! Me? I'm looking at copyedits, chainmail, and hopefully a little bit of Wizard101. :)

8 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

SUCH A TEASE!!! :) Can't wait to see it!

PJ Hoover said...

LOL! It is gorgeous!

Kai Strand said...

I can't wait to see it, PJ!

PJ Hoover said...

Yay! Thank you, Kai!

Angela Brown said...

Having read the original Solstice - and loved it - I'm very excited to see what was done for the new cover. This is all so wonderful, PJ!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome PJ. So excited for you!

Kris (Imaginary Reads) said...

Teehee. I LOVE the cover for SOLSTICE and cannot wait to share it with blog readers!!! :D

PJ Hoover said...

Aw, thank you so much, you guys, for all the support! You all are the best!