"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Friday, September 21, 2012

Five on a Friday

Happy Friday, all!

Here are my Friday Five (plus one extra)...


1) I mentioned I was going to be guest-blogging on Tor.com about the cover of SOLSTICE. You can find the guest blog here!


2) In a few weeks, the Austin SCBWI Digital Symposium is coming up! I wrote a guest blog about the importance of being able to "Do it Yourself!" that you can find here.


3) I have postcards for SOLSTICE! If you are interested in any, please email me, let me know how many you want and where to send them, and I will get them out!




4) I interviewed Gretchen McNeil for The Enchanted Inkpot! Please check it out here and show Gretchen some book love!



5) This week, we're happy to welcome our first Featured Sweetheart of the fall, librarian and blogger, Naomi Bates, over on The Texas Sweethearts & Scoundrels blog! You can learn all about Naomi here!


6) I'm busy reading THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray (Little, Brown, September 18, 2012).


Hope you all have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

The new cover is sick!

Angela Brown said...

So much you've got going on. I'll be in touch regarding those post cards. :-)

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Matt! I'm kind of loving all over it!

Got your email, Angela! Will respond!