1) The activity I look forward to most each year at our elementary school is Family Clay Night. I love figuring out what I'm going to make. Last year I made the Starship Enterprise and a space ship. This year, in celebration of the upcoming movie (hurry up, December!), I made this!
Yes, it still needs to be fired and painted, but this is the raw result!
2) Did I mention I am heading to Austin Comic Con next weekend? I can't wait! After much deliberation, I have finally figured out my costume(s). There are so many choices, but this one is going to be awesome. What is it? It's going to be a surprise! Oh, and I ordered a wig!
3) Hey, look! SOLSTICE is a real book and it's actually available for pre-order on Amazon! I kind of love this so much :)
4) I forgot to post a couple fun pics from the Austin Teen Book Fest. Photo credit for these goes to Cari at Cari's Book Blog and Kate at Ex Libris. The Austin Teen Book Fest is such an amazing festival, and I am so happy to live in a city that has so much support for the teen writing community. Thank you all for all you do!
Hey look, Joy (left middle) and Jenny (right middle) came to visit!
With my pals Jo (middle) and Jessica (right)!
5) Since it's only Thursday, we'll leave it at four!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!