"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Austin Teen Book Fest

Yes, this weekend is FINALLY the Austin Teen Book Fest. I am so excited! I've been looking forward to this event since last year and can't wait. If you've never been, it's completely worth taking the day off and checking out.

You can find me on this panel, presenting at 1:25 and 3:15:



And you can see the list of ALL 42 AUTHORS here:


See you on Saturday!







5 comments:

~Jennifer~ said...

One weekend off! I'm heading down to Austin for a music festival the first weekend in October and to visit my friends. I have four friends who live there! Gah!

I'm jealous, lol. I'm glad you get to go and that's super cool you're presenting. :)

~Jennifer~ said...

I meant to say gah about missing the book fest, not about my friends living down there, lol. ;)

PJ Hoover said...

LOL, Jennifer! I totally get it! Gah is right. But the music festival will be a blast :)

And thank you!!!

Bish Denham said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! I'm not that far away, a couple of hours, but unfortunately I can't be there. I sure wish I could.

PJ Hoover said...

Thank you, Bish! I wish you could make it! Maybe next year????